A couple of weeks back, I posted the first 20 questions of the BFF quiz that kept Sara and me busy during our weekend visit. Turns out that after 20 years of friendship (20 years!) we know each other pretty well.
When I first posted the quiz, I wondered if perhaps you readers would like to see more questions in follow-up installments. One reader, Lauren, wrote a comment that might go down as one of my favorites of all time: “PLEASE POST MORE QUESTIONS! I’M USING CAPS LOCK WHICH MEANS YOU MUST.”
There’s no arguing with all-caps logic.
So Lauren, these are for you:
21. Would she give up a year of her life expectancy to become really gorgeous? How will she answer? a) She’d agree in a flash b) She’d think long and hard c) Without hesitation, she’d say no
22. If Hollywood were to make a movie of her life, who does she think should play her?
23. Which would she rather ride on? a) Roller Coaster b) Ferris Wheel
24. If she had to live for a month with only one of these, which would it be? a) Hair dryer b) Telephone c) TV d) Computer
25. She thinks adults wo dress in costume for Halloween are: a) Childish b) Fun-loving c) Looking for attention
26. Having her picture taken: a) Annoys her b) Brings out the ham in her c) Is no big deal to her
27. What compliment will she say people giver her most often? a) “You have beautiful eyes.” b) “Your hair is gorgeous.” c) “You have a great smile.” d) “Nice outfit!” e) “That’s a smart idea!” f) “You’re a riot!” g) “You’re very sweet.”
28. Who was her favorite grade school teacher?
29. Which statement best expresses her feelings about solitude? a) “I hate being alone, even for a short time.” b) “I can be alone for a while, but I’m always happier with people.” c) “I really relish time by myself.” d) “I could be a total hermit.”
30. How often is she bored? a) A lot b) Rarely c) Never
31. Since birth, how many places has she lived? Can you name them?
32. Name one food you know she’d want as part of her last meal.
33. What would she say is the most memorable vacation she ever took?
34. Does she know: how to use a sewing machine? How to type without looking at the keyboard? How to make a cheese omelet?
35. How does she go off a diving board? a) Headfirst b) Feetfirst c) She doesn’t
36. If she has several chores to do, which approach is she likely to take? a) Do the simplest on first, to get some quick satisfaction b) Do the toughest one first, to get it out of the way
37. In a typical day, she watches TV: a) less than an hour b) An hour or two c) More than two hours
38. Would she rather shop than eat? a) Not really b) It’d be a close call c) Oh, yes!
39. Which piece of furniture at home would she most like to trash?
40. What usually wakes her up? a) An alarm clock b) A person c) A pet d) Her own natural clock
There you go, the second installment. Answer, then have your BFF answer… do you know her as well as you thought? Isn’t this fun?!? Quizzes are my favorite.